To prepare for the event:
- Inform Fr. Chris of the location, date, and time.
- Invite 7 to 10 adult parishioners to attend.
- Download and print out the Fireside Chat event report form
On the day of the event:
- Have the report form and a pen ready for sign in and taking notes.
- Offer light refreshments and spend the first 20 minutes or so with greetings and informal conversation.
- For the next 40 to 60 minutes, follow the instructions on the Fireside Chat report form to capture the feedback.
- Give the completed report form to Fr. Chris as soon as possible following the event.
Thank you for agreeing to host a Fireside Chat!