History of All Saints Parish

All Saints Parish history, including people, events and places in the unfolding story of our parish community.

History

Our parish has a long and rich history, deeply influenced by the cultures and traditions of generations past. And yet we are a young parish, established in 1998, formed by the merger of four Haverhill parishes. While we focus on the future with joy and excitement at the journey that lies before us, as a …

HistoryRead More »

Art and Architecture

Together with all the angels and saints we worship and adore God in our liturgies and devotions in this beautiful church. Most important is that when we exit our church building we ourselves bring into the world the infinite and unconditional love that we ourselves and those around us so desperately need. All Saints Parish …

Art and ArchitectureRead More »

Saint Joseph Parish

St. Joseph Parish was established December 25, 1871 to serve the French population. Saint Joseph is the patron saint of workers. He is the foster father of Jesus, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Patron of the Universal Church, patron of the sick, and patron of a happy death. The St. Joseph church building is …

Saint Joseph ParishRead More »

St. Michael Parish

St. Michael Parish was established January 13, 1901, to serve the Polish population. The former St. Michael church building is located at 71 High Street. In 1998 St. Michael Parish merged with St. George, St. Rita and St. Joseph parishes to form All Saints Parish.

Saint Rita Parish

St. Rita Parish was established October 15, 1932 to serve the Italian population. The former St. Rita church building has been converted to a facility for a nonprofit organization that provides housing and support services to veterans. In 1998 St. Rita Parish merged with St. George, St. Michael and St. Joseph parishes to form All …

Saint Rita ParishRead More »

Saint George Parish

St. George Parish, originally established November 22, 1914 to serve the Lithuanian population, became a Mission of St. James Parish in 1918 until October of 1932 when it became a Mission of St. Rita‘s Parish. In February of 1961, St. George‘s Parish was reestablished as a separate parish. The former St. George church building is …

Saint George ParishRead More »